Island Mljet - Land of Green highlights
- Explore wanders of nature (salt lakes in the middle of Island Mljet)
- Enter the caves by swimming into them.
- Enjoy some drinks while relaxing on the beach.
- Taste the delicious food at waterfront restaurants.
- The route of this tour can be combined with Elafiti islands tour
Reserve now & pay later
This one-of-a-kind private boat tour is designed to showcase the natural wonders and untamed wilderness of the island of Mljet in the best and most entertaining way possible over the course of a whole day spent on the water in either a speed boat or a ...
Fast assistance with tour bookings or reservation inqury
Visit the greenest island on the mediterrian. The stories about Island Mljet attractions: Lakes, Odyssey and nymph Calipso, Apostle Paul, Benedictine monks and the Mediterranean Seal are jus Overview
This one-of-a-kind private boat tour is designed to showcase the natural wonders and untamed wilderness of the island of Mljet in the best and most entertaining way possible over the course of a whole day spent on the water in either a speed boat or a yacht that you have rented. Polace Village in the National Park of Mljet will be reached by boat, captained by a person who is not only kind and informed but also professional and fluent in English. On this private full-day boat excursion departing from Dubrovnik, you will have the opportunity to explore the untamed landscapes of the Mljet National Park. This private boat excursion gives you complete control over the itinerary, so you may choose to make stops along the route to swim, snorkel, or dive at the Elaphiti islands, or explore the Blue and Green sea caves of Kolocep.
What is included
- Beverages Bottled water
- Light snacks (chips)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- All handling fees
What is excluded
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to National Park Mljet and for a lakes boat ride (18 EUR / Person)
Reservation help & assistance
Frequently asked questions about Island Mljet - Land of Green
BOAT TOUR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Departure location For clients staying close to Old town Dubrovnik : Dubrovnik old port or hotels in surrounding area.
- Free shuttle service to and from boat is included in price.
- Basic language during the tour: English
- Distance covered during the tour: approximately 90 nautical miles
- Itinerary: Itinerary is fully adaptable and up to your convenience, open to your suggestions or recommendations of your skipper - **Note!** Itinerary is subject to be changed due to weather and port conditions!
- Boarding location and time of departure: - According to agreement - Recommended time of departure: 10h00 (10h00 AM)
- Additional options and tour supplements: - A tour of National park Mljet with professional guide
- Lunch option: - Lunch at local restaurant of your choice or recommendation of the agency (*should be paid in the restaurant according to your selection of food and drinks*)
- Price of the program will be formed according to the following:
- Type and capacity of the speed boat / yacht
- Special requirements
- Note: This program can be canceled and rescheduled in case of bad weather conditions! - Travel agency guaranties a full refund in case that program is canceled due to bad weather conditions!