Private boat tour Dubrovnik - Korcula highlights
- Boat excursion to the island of Korcula for the full day (>8hrs) departing from Dubrovnik
- Take a private yacht or speedboat out for a spin along the coast of the Dalmatian islands.
- From the sea, take in the beauty of the Elaphite Islands, Mljet Island, and the Peljesac Peninsula in the distance.
- Explore the attraction with the professional tour guide (on Korcula - one hour)
- Enjoy free time in Korcula to go off and discover the surrounding area on your own.
- In Korcula Town, you should check out the House of Marco Polo, St. Anthony's Cypress Hill, and the Abbey Treasury.
- This private boat tour includes complimentary drinks onboard as well as transfers to and from your hotel.
Reserve now & pay later
Where else could you find a more exciting site for an adventure than the place where Marco Polo was born? During the course of this full-day private boat tour from Dubrovnik, you will have the opportunity to travel to the island of Korcula aboard a pri...
Fast assistance with tour bookings or reservation inqury
Enjoy beautiful scenery of south Dalmatian islands while you navigate towards island Overview
Where else could you find a more exciting site for an adventure than the place where Marco Polo was born? During the course of this full-day private boat tour from Dubrovnik, you will have the opportunity to travel to the island of Korcula aboard a private yacht or speedboat. Before arriving at Korcula town, take in the breathtaking views as you sail by the Elaphite Islands, the national park on Mljet Island, and the Peljesac Peninsula. After that, you will have some free time to explore the historic town on your own, during which you can see attractions such as the house where Marco Polo once lived, the medieval city walls, and the Korcula market.
What is included
- Boat charter with crew
- Professional tour guide on island Korcula (1 hour)
- Drinks and snacks on the boat
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- No hidden fees (confirmed prices are final)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What is excluded
- Gratuity to the crew
- Fuel surcharge
Reservation help & assistance
Frequently asked questions about Private boat tour Dubrovnik - Korcula
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVATE BOAT TOUR
- Boat tour code: BTO-1-7316-KS
- The basic language during the tour: English
- Distance covered during the tour: approximately 100 nautical miles
- Boarding location and time of departure:
Boarding location: According to the agreement
Recommended time of departure: 09h00 (09h00 AM)
- A tour includes:
Professional skipper/crew Stopping on one of the Elaphite islands for swimming and snorkeling (*optional*)
Snorkeling equipment on board
Water Soft drinks Beer
Additional options and tour supplements: Professional tourist guide on island Korcula (*town Korcula*) Tour of museums in Korcula (*Cathedral, City museum*)
- Lunch option: Lunch at the local restaurant of your choice or recommendation of the agency (*should be paid in the restaurant according to your selection of food and drinks*)
This program can be canceled and rescheduled in case of bad weather conditions!
We guarantee a full refund in case that program is canceled due to bad weather conditions!